To set the time, press the middle [OK] button once on the display. Then use the left and right keys to set the current time. 7 seconds after setting the timer, the new data will be stored.
- Press and hold the button. until the AUTO indicator light flashes and the [OK] button is pressed
- Select the cooking time value using the softkeys or
- You will hear 2 beeps, slowly
- Select the cooking function and the value
- After the cooking time has elapsed, the cabinet
Set the minute timer
Regardless of the pre-set functions on the programmer, the minute minder timer can be set at any time. Its duration can be from one minute to 24 hours. To activate the timer, proceed as follows:
- On the touchscreen, press the “Menu” button.
- The “bell” symbol lights up.
- Using the “” and “-” keys we set the desired amount of time.
- When the timer is about to expire, the “bell” will flash and the oven will emit a characteristic sound signal.
- To silence the timer it is necessary to press the “Menu” button.
Important! Modern ovens have many modes of operation. For a quicker understanding of the functions and settings of your appliances, read the article what the icons on the oven mean.
In some models of modern ovens, you can turn off such “alarm” by pressing the plus or minus icons.
Important! If the buzzer does not go off after you press the button, after 6-7 minutes the buzzer will stop automatically.
Types of Hansa hobs
Electric stoves “Hansa” on the type of hobs are divided into two groups:
- Cast-iron cooking surface is considered the most durable in use, as it does not deform under serious mechanical influences.
- Glass ceramic hob is considered to be the safest cooking surface option, as strong heat is felt only when the panel is in contact with cookware. These models are very popular on the market due to the good quality and optimal price. In addition, they include more than ten cooking modes.
Both models are in demand on the market, due to the excellent balance of functionality and cost.
What ovens are available?
The oven can be connected to the cooktop. In this case it is considered “dependent”. “Independent” units can be built-in or freestanding.They can be installed traditionally in the lower kitchen tier or on the countertop level, which makes operation and maintenance more comfortable. Built-in oven “Hansa” reviews have positive. Users note the characteristics of the device:
- Convenience and aesthetic appearance.
- The volume of the oven can vary from 40 to 70 liters. For a family of up to four people it is quite enough.
- Ovens are divided into touch-operated, mechanical and combination ovens.
- The rotary knobs can be depressed or not.
- The heating temperature is adjustable from 30 to 300 degrees or from 50 to 250 degrees, depending on the model.
HANSA oven. setting time
Customers love the wide variety of colors and textures. It allows you to choose the model that blends in seamlessly with the existing interior.
How to set the clock on a Hansa stove To set the clock, press the middle [OK] button once on the display. Then use the right and left buttons to set the current time. After 7 seconds of setting the time, the new data will be stored in the memory.
Telling you how to set the clock. set the current time. Unplug the hob for a couple of minutes or turn off the dispenser. Turn on. The clock icon on the stove flashes. with the and buttons. set the time. After a few seconds the clock symbol stops flashing. the time is saved!
To set the time, press the middle [OK] button once on the display. Then use the left and right keys to set the current time. 7 seconds after setting the time, the new data is stored.
- Press repeatedly the button. until the icon flashes on the display
- Turn the TIMER knob towards ” ” and “-“. to set the hours.
- Press key again. until the display shows
- Turn the TIMER knob towards ” ” and “-” to set the minutes.
- Press the button again
Oven modes in Kaiser ovens
Gas models have bottom heat and grill, electric models have a combination of top, bottom heat, grill and convection and can have 9-11 modes, that’s why they are called multifunctional.
Normal cooking: top, bottom and classic heat
Use for baking, casseroles, or slow simmering. Only one dish can be cooked and it must be placed in a warmed oven. Do not open the door during the cooking process.
Grill: double and small
Two overhead heaters are used (small one in the center and large one on the perimeter) or only the center one. Meat and fish are placed on the grid on the 2nd or 3rd shelf and a pan or steel plate is placed underneath. We recommend preheating the oven at 50 to 200 degrees Celsius for 5 minutes to allow cooking to proceed faster.
Thermostat set to 0°C, fan circulates cool air throughout the space for rapid, even defrosting.
Rear-mounted fan directs hot air toward the meat and fish pieces for crispy topping and juicy insides.
Circulating hot air only or combined with a double grill, bottom heat or both top and bottom heat. Very convenient modes, as they involve several heaters at once, which provides fast cooking and excellent result. a uniform crispy crust.
Special program that only works when the rotisserie frame is set. Keep the door ajar while roasting poultry or sausages.
Setting the minute minder timer
Regardless of the pre-set functions on the programmer, the minute minder timer can be set at any time. The timer duration can vary from one minute to 24 hours. To activate the timer, do the following:
- On the sensor we press the button “Menu”.
- The icon will pop up “bell”.
- Using the keys “” и “-” set the desired amount of time.
- When the timer is about to expire, “bell” The minute minder timer starts flashing and the oven emits a beeping sound.
- To mute the timer, press the button “Menu”.
In some models of modern ovens, disable this “Alarm clock” Press the plus or minus sign to toggle it off.
Important! If the sound does not disappear after pressing a button, then after 6-7 minutes the signal will stop automatically.
- Press the TIMER button H. H. H. H. H The display will show: N.
- press the and ) ) ) ) ) ) to set the desired time;
- after you release the buttons, the countdown starts and the current time is shown on the display: R.
- turns on after the set time has elapsed
- Press the button repeatedly until the and symbol flashes on the display
- Press “” and “-” buttons to set time.
- Press the button again until the following two numeric values flash on the display.
- Press “” and “-” buttons to adjust the minutes.
- Press the button again