How to clean your microwave oven inside: a quick way to get your microwave oven clean
Microwave oven in every kitchen. an indispensable thing. It defrost food, cook food, heat ready meals. Frequent daily use leads to rapid contamination of the internal surfaces of the unit, so you have to wash it often. Not every housewife has time for this, and any housewife will not refuse to learn how to clean the inside of the microwave. Quick method that does not require a lot of work, will be useful to all. There are a few such ways, and they all involve the use of the most common tools.
Causes of dirty microwave oven
Any household appliance gets dirty over time. Those used for cooking are especially prone to this:
- Grease from food during cooking or reheating spreads and remains on the walls of the microwave. Over time, the grease plaque dries up and gets an unpleasant odor, and germs settle inside it;
- Sloppy movements when placing or taking food out of the microwave oven can cause the contents of heat-resistant cookware to spill. Food particles that get caught on the inside surface mix with the grease and become a dirty film.
It is necessary to clean the microwave more often so that germs from contaminants do not spoil fresh food by getting into it during cooking or reheating.
A dirty microwave oven is not only unaesthetic, but also a danger to human health
Getting rid of grease. washing the inside of the microwave
The microwave oven is an essential part of the modern kitchen. It was previously thought that the radiation produced by the microwave oven had a harmful effect on the human body. Even so, not only have people not stopped using it. On the contrary, they have invented new ways of operation, in addition to the main one. heating.
There are many ways to clean the microwave oven. It is worth considering the most effective, cost-effective and non-harmful methods.
When choosing the means and methods that will tell you what to clean the microwave inside, it is worth paying attention to folk tips. All the ingredients used in them (vinegar, baking soda ash, lemon and citric acid, etc.).), can be found on the shelves of any grocery store. And they are not expensive at all.
How to clean the microwave with lemon juice or citric acid?
Many believe that cleanliness in the kitchen determines the degree of housewifely woman. After all, this is her “working corner”, where she tries to create a comfortable environment for herself. When the problem of how to clean a dirty microwave, you can use “limonka”. It helps in the fight against scale, lime scale, rust and cleaning the chamber of the equipment. The method is suitable for cleaning heavy dirt:
- Take a container full of water.
- Squeeze out a lemon or a few slices of it. Or you can use lemon juice pellets.
- Start heating for 6-8 minutes.
- After the signal to turn off the microwave, wait about 15 minutes.
- Wipe the surfaces of the chamber with a dry cloth or towel.
After performing this procedure, the microwave will be as good as new. And it will leave a slight, pleasant lemon smell.
How to clean the inside of the microwave with orange peels?
Solving the problem of how to quickly clean the microwave, you can use the old-fashioned way. In winter, and especially on New Year’s Eve, oranges are a frequent guest on any table. They will also be a help in cleaning the microwave:
This simple way on how to clean your microwave from the inside is quite effective. Orange peels contain essential oils. They evaporate when heated with water and peel off stuck, dried-on dirt and food particles from the walls of the appliance. After such a procedure it is sufficient to wipe all surfaces with a cloth or towel.
How to clean the inside of the microwave without chemicals? Baking soda is quite effective in coping with this. This is the most economical, effective and safe remedy you can think of. Necessary:
- Just dissolve the compound in water.
- Place the container in the microwave.
- Warm the prepared mixture for a few minutes.
- Soda gets on the walls when boiling with steam. Dissolves dried up residues.
- After heating, simply wipe the surfaces with a dry towel.
You can also use baking soda in a loose form, as a dry dirt cleaner.
How to Clean a Microwave with Vinegar?
Vinegar is a universal, economical and common tool for cleaning dirt and eliminating all kinds of odors. In the list of answers to the problem of how to clean the microwave, it tops the list.
- Add a little vinegar to a container of water and put it in the oven.
- Next, turn on the heating mode to maximum power for a few minutes.
- After cleaning, the chamber will need to be cleaned already from the vinegar.
If the inside of the camera is covered with enamel, this method is not suitable for frequent use.
It is very important to remember that the use of this method of cleaning, must be carried out in a ventilated room, so as not to get a burn of the mucous membrane of the nose vapors of vinegar.
It is possible to combine the method of cleaning with baking soda and citric acid. Necessary:
- Heat water to boiling point
- Add baking soda to it;
- Pour in a little citric acid;
- Leave the resulting fizz in the closed microwave for half an hour.
After that, any dirt is cleaned with a dry rag without much effort.
How to clean the inside of the microwave with dishwashing detergent?
It is not necessary to scrub the microwave by hand. Enough:
- Put a few drops of dishwashing gel on a wet sponge;
- squeezing and unclenching the sponge, lather up the product;
- put the sponge on the bowl of the microwave;
- Turn the heat on at low power.
The sponge must be supervised. If you miss the moment, it can melt. Next, use the same sponge to wipe all the walls of the microwave cavity.
How to clean the microwave oven at home with the glass cleaner?
It turns out that the wipers can cope with dirt not only on the windows and mirrors. But also used to clean the microwave oven from dirt. In such a way to wash the microwave oven will have to hands. To use this method, you need to:
- Dilute the wiper fluid with cold water;
- soak the sponge or towel in the solution;
- Carefully go over the entire surface of the camera.
How to clean your Microwave with Lemon!
If the dirt is not removed, it is recommended to wet the place and leave it for 5 minutes. Afterwards, wipe again with a sponge. After there are no dirty spots left, wipe all washed surfaces from the remains of the glass cleaner solution with a napkin or towel.
Recipe 4: Dishwashing Liquid
How to clean the microwave with a dishwashing detergent?
This method will help clean the inside of the microwave at home if the oven is not too dirty at the moment.
How To Clean A Microwave With A Lemon
How to clean your microwave with dishwashing detergent:
- Drip the detergent on the wet sponge. It should be about the size of a coin to effectively clean the microwave.
- Put the sponge inside and run the microwave for 30 seconds. on low power. We recommend that you stay close to the microwave! If the sponge begins to melt, you will notice it immediately.
- Open the oven and wash the interior. This will be easy to do, t.к. The plaque has softened under the pores of the detergent.
How to Clean a Microwave
If the appliance does not have strong and stale layers of grease and dirt, you can get by with steaming the inside walls with clean water.
All you need is clean water (400-500 ml) and a container for water.
Cleaning is performed in the following sequence:
-Pour water into a container and place it in the microwave.
-Turn on the maximum heating mode and let the water boil for 10 minutes.
-After the microwave goes off, leave it alone for another 10 minutes. It is important that the door is closed.In this way, we let the resulting hot condensation work for a few extra minutes.
-After the indicated time, open the door and carefully remove the container with the water. Then take a clean sponge or cloth and gently wipe off the softened layers of dirt with it.
In the case of a very thick layer of grease and dirt, the water should be heated for more than an hour at medium temperature, or you can use another method of cleaning the walls of the microwave oven.
Moistening and dissolving greasy dirt and hot steam make this cleaning method possible. Lemon gives a nice fresh smell. A few more tips lastly:
- The glass plate in the microwave oven is best removed during the cleaning process. This way, it won’t get in the way and you can wash and dry it as well.
- Use a special oven cleaner to give your oven a shiny bright shine.
- The solution that remains can also be used for another purpose. For example, you can wash your refrigerator with it and get the same great smell afterwards
- Be careful when you remove the container with the hot solution from the oven: in order not to burn yourself, it is better to wait a few minutes until the device cools down.
Now you know how easy and simple it is to clean a microwave oven in a few minutes. Use these tips to keep your favorite appliance clean.
See the following video for clear instructions on how to clean your microwave with lemon.
How to clean the inside of a microwave oven?
Each microwave is enamel-coated inside, or made of stainless steel. This means you should avoid using abrasive materials for cleaning, as they can scratch the surface.
The most “popular” dirt is solidified grease droplets. Despite the fact that today many manufacturers of household chemicals offer a variety of detergents for the microwave, it is still worth knowing some details.
Difficult, neglected grease stains are easier to avoid than to remove. Cleaning the inside of the microwave with baking soda or other substances can cause damage if you overdo it. Follow the rules:
- Immediately remove any splashes or spots of grease that may have accumulated on the walls. Stains dig in quickly. The longer they stay on the enamel, the harder it is to remove them.
- You can purchase a dishwasher hood. Cover the container while heating or cooking. This protects the walls from splashing.
- Every 7 days clean the inside with a damp, soapy sponge.
- Removable oven parts are removed and cleaned regularly. This gets rid of food residue, serves as a prevention of unpleasant odor.
This is necessary to clean the inner surface less often, to prolong the life of the microwave oven,
Safety precautions when cleaning the microwave with lemon
As in any industry, there are sacrosanct rules about cleaning. There are a lot of problems that can be avoided if the rules are followed:
- When removing a hot container from the microwave, you must use kitchen mitts to avoid burning yourself on the hot walls of the container.
- The container itself must be open.
- You must also make sure that the water does not completely boil out of the container. This can also be.
- Do not use pure lemon juice. Because caustic vapors can cause problems for the mucous membranes of the eyes. Be sure to dilute with water.
- When allergic to citrus fruits, remember that lemon is also an allergen. Possible allergic reaction when using citrus.
- Do not allow the solution to come into contact with the eyes. Since lemon juice has an irritant property. If the lemon juice does get on the mucosa of the eyes, you should rinse them urgently under clean running water. Then be sure to consult a doctor.
- You should not disassemble the microwave for quality cleaning. This would clearly be unnecessary and not safe.
- Do not use metal sponges or variations with a hard cleaning surface. They can scratch the surface.
Citrus is an effective and efficient way to clean the microwave at home with lemon. Such a result is achieved due to its amazing cleaning properties and fragrant aroma. Armed with the above tips, enough citrus fruits and the mood, you can safely proceed to clean the microwave with lemon.