Candy dishwashers (Candy): top best models comparison with competitors
Household appliances are designed to simplify household chores, and it successfully fulfills this purpose. Smart units come to help in cleaning and dishwashing. Many brands produce similar appliances. Among the wide range, Candy dishwashers are in high demand, notable for their low price and good functionality.
We propose to understand the nuances of Kandy units, their technical filling and model range. To reduce the time to search for the best model, we have prepared a top-six list of dishwashers of different capacity, functionality and cost. Everyone will be able to pick up a device that meets their personal needs and family budget.
Congratulations on your purchase of a Candy appliance. This.
Congratulations on your purchase of a Kandy appliance. By doing this you will
have shown that you make no compromises, choosing only the very best.
Kandy also offers you a wide range of other appliances: washing machines, refrigerators, microwave ovens, air conditioners and heat pumps
and dishwashers, washing machines, dryers, ovens, microwave ovens, microwave ovens, washing machines, dryers
ovens and hobs, refrigerators and freezers.
Read these instructions for use carefully, as they will contain all the necessary information for your refrigerator and freezer-
There are important instructions and safety tips that you should-
How to refill the salt container on a dishwasher
We make it easy for you to install, operate and look after your appliances. Here
You will also find useful tips on how to use it even more effectively
Keep this manual handy for answering any questions you may have-
the instructions in the warranty card accompanying the appliance.
Your product is covered by the warranty, the terms and conditions of which are listed in the enclosed-
This warranty card contains all the information you need to know about the appliance. Keep this warranty card with you.
The coupon must be filled out correctly. The warranty card must state the following-
The warranty card must indicate the name of the sales company, the purchase date and the serial number of the appliance.
If necessary, this certificate must be presented to the authorized service center representative together with the
the certificate of purchase and the original sales receipt.
at the customer’s home. The warranty includes the cost of the labor and parts.
The warranty includes the cost of the labor and parts, as well as the price of the replacement parts-
The warranty card must indicate, at all times, the name of the sales outlet, the date of purchase and the serial number of the product
information. If your appliance has a defect or abnormality
If you have any questions about the operation of the appliance, please ask your dealer or an authorized service center to carry out a thorough inspection of the appliance-
and insist on following the recommendations given in the “Installation and Maintenance Instructions for Small Malfunctions” User’s Manual
If any question arises concerning the operation of your appliance, please refer to the “Minor Malfunctions by yourself” section of this manual.
If you have been unable to solve the problem yourself, call an Authorized Service Center-
The warranty card must indicate the name of the sales company, the purchase date, the serial number and the serial number of the product. list of service centers at the end of the brochure).
Control panel.2Technical Specifications.2Select programs and auxiliary functions3Aquastop6Programme overview.8Water softener 10
Before using the appliance for the first time, carefully read the instructions for the appliance
Warning! IN ACCORDING TO THE EXPLOSION Observe the following safety precautions-
Under certain circumstances in an appliance connected to a hot water supply-
2Select programs and auxiliary functions3Aquastop6Aquastop.
Hydrogen is explosive.if you have not used hot water for a specified period of time
Before starting the dishwasher, turn on all hot water taps on the
for a few minutes and let the water drain off. This will drain the hydrogen from the system and allow the water to flush out-
Theme:. As this gas is explosive, refrain from smoking during this time
This appliance complies with international safety standards and has
a plug to ensure that the appliance is fully grounded.Before connecting the dishwasher to the power supply, be sure to,
The power outlet you intend to use is equipped with an earth connection; the electrical supply corresponds to the power requirements specified in the “Operating Instructions”-
Always check that the appliance is properly earthed. Do not touch the heater during or immediately after operation unless the ground connection has been made correctly-
correctly, if you touch the metal parts of the appliance, you will feel
light electrical discharge from the radio interference suppressor.Warning! The manufacturer declines any liability in case of improper use of the dishwasher
Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after using the appliance if it is not properly grounded-
this product complies with the European Directives 89/336/Ce, 73/23/Ce
recommendations for the correct use of the
Use the appliance only for its intended purpose. do not sit on the
the appliance, do not lean on the door or the baskets.Do not touch the heating element during or immediately after operation.Do not wash plastic products in the machine that do not have the mark of suitability
For machine washing. Contact the dishwasher for information on whether or not to wash such items in the machine
Candy CDP 4609 Instructions for use
The water hardness varies from place to place. If you use hard water in the dishwasher, the dishes and cutlery may still have scum on them. The dishwasher is equipped with a water softener which is loaded with a special salt which removes lime and mineral deposits from the water.
Remove the lower basket from the machine, unscrew it and remove it
When refilling the tank for the first time, fill 2/3 of the total capacity
Insert the funnel spout (included with the product) into the opening
and add around 2 kg of salt. If a little water comes out of the container, that’s okay.
The reservoir must be refilled when the control panel lights up
a special no-salt indicator. When the container is full, the salt warning light may stay on for a while until the salt has completely dissolved.
If you have scattered salt in the tank, you can run the soak program, unnecessary
Unscrew the lid of the salt container. 2. The container has a ring with an arrow on it (see “Water hardness in your area”). Figure.). At
If necessary turn the ring counterclockwise from “. ” to ” ” depending on the actual hardness of your water. It is recommended to follow the following pattern:
You can find out how hard your local water is by contacting your local authorities.
There are two ways of reducing the hardness of your water: firstly, you can use a water softener, and secondly, a special detergent.
Use only special dishwasher salt. The salt container is located under the bottom basket. The salt is poured in as follows:
The dishwasher is equipped with a salt adjuster which allows you to adjust the salt amount according to the hardness of your water. To do this:
Laying the cutlery: Properly stacking them
To load cutlery into the machine, find a small tray or basket inside the hopper. When arranging the spoons and forks, alternate them so that they do not stick together. Blades of knives must point strictly downward.
The latest automatic dishwasher models, such as Bosch or Siemens, have a separate upper basket for cutlery. In this compartment, the spoons should be stacked horizontally: The utensils wash properly and the space in the bin is saved. And it’s the horizontal positioning of sharp objects like knives and forks. that’s the best from a safety point of view.
Important! Do not load sharp or ceramic cutlery knives into the dishwasher. You risk blunting the razor blades in this way. This also applies to knives and cutlery with wooden handles (any wooden utensils should not be washed in the machine).
How to load the dishwasher
Contributor(s): Melissa Maker. Melissa Maker is the host and editor of CleanMySpace, a YouTube channel and blog with more than 1 million subscribers. With more than 10 years of professional cleaning experience, offers helpful homemaking tips.
Number of views on this article: 59 489.
There’s absolutely nothing complicated about loading your dishwasher, but with the right approach, your dishes will be much cleaner. Make the most of your dishwasher, and you’ll save yourself plenty of time and energy.
- Don’t stuff your dishwasher and don’t overload it. If an item doesn’t fit, wash it by hand.
- Wash large items by hand if necessary or load the dishwasher again.
Lay out the plastic containers on the top tray. Since the heating element in most dishwashers is on the bottom, you shouldn’t place plastic items there, or they could melt or deform.
- Arrange the cutlery separately from one another, but in a way that allows water to easily reach their dirty surfaces. Proper sorting is key to a quality wash.
- Large cutlery can block water sprinklers, nozzles, and rotating sprays. It’s best to place these items horizontally on the upper basket.
- Place large kitchen utensils on top of the dishwasher. Place serving spoons with the cup side down so that no water collects in them.
If cutting boards and large trays don’t fit in the plate trays, place them on the outside of the lower dishwasher compartment. Keep in mind that high temperatures can deform chopping boards, so it’s better to wash them by hand.
Place wine glasses on the plastic rack in the upper tray. If your dishwasher has a fold-out plastic compartment with slots in the upper basket, this is the place to keep the thin wineglass stems. That way, you’ll keep delicate glasses from getting scratched or cracked.
Before starting, make sure that the rotating spray arms and sprinklers turn freely and there is nothing in the way of the tubes and sprays. Also check that the detergent container opens fully. If either one is cluttered or blocked, you’ll have a much harder time getting a good wash.
- If your dishwasher has two detergent containers, fill the one on the door first. It should open after the dishwasher has finished pre-rinsing to soften the dirt.
- Only fill the second container if the normal wash cycle was unsatisfactory or if you have very dirty dishes.
How to use a dishwasher?
- Rinse the dishes if necessary. Most dishwashers and detergents do their job better when they have something to wash. If the dishes don’t rinse properly, try rinsing them out before the food dries and hardens.
Find out what your dishwasher cleans and what your dishwasher doesn’t. Washing protein foods like eggs and cheese, cooked or baked foods, and dried starch requires special attention. Gentle soaking and scraping of food residue will make your dishwasher more efficient. You can also soak plates in the sink before loading.
- As a last resort, you can replace the commercial rinse aid with white vinegar, which is almost as effective.
- Some dishwasher detergents already contain a rinse agent. Read the label.
- If you have a water softener or your water is soft enough to begin with, you don’t need a rinse aid.
Rules for safe use of the appliance
Operating a dishwasher involves taking safety precautions just like any other appliance:
- Only specialized formulas designed for dishwashers are used as detergents. This is especially true for those that contain chlorine.
- The door must be closed when the appliance is in operation. Check that the dishes inside are not blocking it. A loose closure is indicated by an infrared indicator light.
- Care must be taken when opening the door to avoid being scalded by water spraying out of the machine.
- The machine door may only be open when unloading or loading the dishwasher, otherwise you could trip over it when moving around the kitchen.
- The door should not be exposed to heavy loads and must not be used to sit or stand on.
- When installing a dishwasher, including a built-in dishwasher, the manufacturer’s installation rules must be strictly adhered to.
Especially careful to use appliances if there are children in the house, and buy those models of devices that have child protection programs and block the doors of the machine, preventing unauthorized access.
Children are not allowed to use the dishwashing equipment by themselves. Prevent small family members from accessing the detergents as they contain chemical components
Testing the dishwasher
When a long-awaited appliance appears in the house, the owner wants to turn it on immediately and check its performance.
No need to hurry. It’s a good idea to read the instruction manual attentively, so that the standard actions of the equipment don’t seem to be the signs of breakage.
The only difference between a test run and a working one is the absence of dishes in the basket. Otherwise you should do the same thing: load the detergents, salt, and rinse aid. It is advisable to test the technique on the cycle with the highest temperature
The operation of dishwashers of different manufacturers can vary significantly, so the manufacturers of appliances make detailed instructions for the first start-up. Do not ignore their recommendations or you may encounter unexpected problems during the operation of the unit.
The purpose of inspecting the dishwasher
It is mandatory to test the dishwasher before the first run. run a single cycle without loading the dishes.
- Cleaning. After a new appliance is manufactured at the factory, it leaves behind traces of lubricant and small debris. While the machine is standing in the store, it is inspected, touched with the hands, which leads to the appearance of stains. Test run removes dirt and prepares the appliance for operation.
- Functionality test. During the first start-up, defects in the workmanship of the appliance are evident. If it was damaged during shipment, this will also become evident.
- Checking the correct installation and connection. There is always room for unfortunate accidents in life. Installers may have made a mistake when installing, connecting to plumbing or drains. Sometimes they simply forget to remove the transporting parts. The test reveals deficiencies.
- User education. Even if it is not the first dishwasher you have bought, you still need to get used to the new appliance. The machines from different manufacturers have their own specifics, and you need to get to grips with them before you put the appliance into operation.
For the test run, you will need a starter kit. detergent, salt and rinse aid. It is either bought separately especially for testing the machine, or it is used for the dishwasher that is planned to be used in the future. This will help to determine the amount of salt, type of detergent.
During the test run, everything should be done the same way as for washing the dishes: we load the detergents, select the mode. With this simple action, you can immediately get to grips with the peculiarities of the machine
Sometimes users make the mistake of running the first cycle without detergent, loading only the salt. So they try to save an extra pill or dose of gel. No need to do this. Hot water will wash away the technical grease, but traces of grease composition may remain under the rubbers.
Procedure for idle start
The dishwasher should first be inspected carefully. Make sure it is not damaged and that there are no foreign objects in the dishwasher compartment. Sometimes the foam gaskets, stickers, etc., are forgotten inside the appliance.д. If everything is in order, you can plug the machine in, unscrew the valve that closes the water.
The salt improves its water quality. It is important to correctly calculate the amount of softener, focusing on its hardness. Use the test strips included in the operating kit of the machine
- Check that the machine is level.
- Make sure all hoses and drains are securely connected and connections are tight. Make sure it is level.
- Open the chamber door. Check that the sprayer rotates freely. To do this, you need to turn it several times.
- Unscrew the drain filter, rinse it thoroughly under running water and household detergent, then reinsert it.
- When selecting detergent, look for detergents which will not damage machine parts. The required quantities of salt and rinse aid are calculated at once, in order to set the program for the future.
- When all the preparations are complete, the machine is set on the longest wash cycle possible, without loading the basket. It is important that the temperature is as high as possible.
- All that remains is to close the door tightly, start the dishwasher and monitor its operation. If all goes well, there is no need to interfere and try to improve anything.
To prevent the regenerating salt from clumping together while the machine is running, approximately one liter of clean water is poured into the empty compartment.
Only after this procedure can it be filled. The recommended amount of liquid is 300-500 g.
If you don’t unplug the dishwasher, the preset parameters (type of chemistry, amount of salt, rinse aid) will remain unchanged. But in the event of a power outage, you will have to re-enter these data
If the dishwasher itself does not detect the chemistry, you need to manually enter the type of agents and salt supply mode into the settings. Modern machines remember the parameters entered.
Attention required aspects
While the dishwasher cycle is running in test mode, you need to monitor such functions:
- water supply. normally the water supply is uninterrupted, the machine does not stop;
- heating. you should make sure that the heating element is okay; it cannot be checked in the store, so only a test run can reveal the problem;
- Drain. the water should run out completely and without delay;
- Drying: check whether moisture remains in the chamber at the end of the cycle.
This video will give you a closer look at the first run of the Bosch dishwasher:
About the author:
An electronic engineer with many years of experience. For several years I have been engaged in repair of household appliances, including washing machines. Loves sport fishing, boating, and traveling.
Found a mistake? Highlight it and press the buttons:
To wash small items on the road or in a hotel, it is convenient to use a regular plastic bag. Socks or tights are kneaded inside a knotted bag along with water and a small amount of detergent. This method allows you to pre-soak your clothes and wash them without damaging the fabric or wasting a lot of powder and water.
In the 19th century, washing ladies’ toilets took a lot of time. The dresses were first stripped, then washed and dried separately to prevent the fabric from warping. After washing, the clothes are sewn back together again.
Astronauts, while in Earth orbit, solve the problem of dirty clothes with an original method. Clothes are thrown from a spaceship and burn up in the upper atmosphere.
The expression “soap opera” (“soap”) did not appear by accident. The earliest shows and shows whose audience was women were broadcast on television at a time when housewives were doing the cleaning, ironing and laundry. In addition, to attract viewers, commercials for detergents, soaps and powders, were often shown on the air.
Washing machines fitted with “No Ironing” or “Easy Ironing” functions can wash laundry without crumpling it. This effect is achieved due to a special approach to the spinning process. it is performed at low speed, with long pauses, and a small amount of water is stored in the tank.
History has it that a kitten got into the drum of a washing machine and, after a full washing cycle on the program “Woolen Things”, got out of the machine safe and unharmed. The only unpleasant thing for a pet is an allergy to laundry detergent.
There is a washing machine “for bachelors”. Laundry washed in such a machine does not need to be ironed at all! The thing is that the device does not have a drum: some things can be placed inside the container directly on hangers (for example, jackets and shirts), and smaller things (say, underwear and socks). on special shelves.
There are a variety of balls that are used in the washing machine. Anti-static will not let the fabric stick to the body after washing, balls with special loops will “comb” the lint and prevent the appearance of lint, and silicone with nubbins will not let pile up the down when washing outerwear.
The first officially patented washing machine was made of wood and was a box with a frame half-full of wooden balls. The clothes to be washed, the detergent was loaded inside, and a lever was used to move the frame, which in turn made the balls move and grind the laundry.
How to Clean a Steam Generator from Scale
Instructions for installing a liana ceiling dryer
The clothes dryer with their own hands
What is the difference between a steam generator and a steamer: which is better to choose?
How to choose a clothes dryer for the house: tips, parameters
Repairing the clothes steamer with your own hands
How to choose a floor dryer for laundry: tips, best models, videos
How to Clean a Steamer from Scale at Home
How to use the steamer for clothes, instructions