Thighs marinated in cherry marinade
To prepare this delicious dish, stock up on 3 chicken thighs and the following ingredients:
- 2 tbsp.л. soy sauce;
- 3 tbsp.л. cherry syrup;
- 1 tbsp.л. balsamic vinegar;
- 2-3 tbsp.л. vegetable oil;
- ¼ ч.л. ground coriander;
- 200g fresh cherries;
- 1 pc. Onions;
- 2-3 cloves of garlic;
- salt pepper spices (optional).
Rinse the berries thoroughly and put them in a bowl. Then squeeze the cherries with your hands. Add chopped onion. And mix everything well.
Then add the salt and spices, black pepper, vinegar, coriander, soy sauce. Here we put the garlic crushed in a garlic masher and pour the syrup. Mix all the mass thoroughly. The marinade should be sour-sweet and a little spicy.
Leave the thighs in the marinade for a couple of hours. Then we send the chicken in a greased with vegetable oil form. You can put cherries on top. We strain the marinade and pour it over the thighs.
Cook chicken at 220 degrees for about an hour. Periodically sprinkle it with marinade and turn the pieces. It turns out indescribably delicious. And what a crust. oh, I can’t, I’m drooling
Chicken thighs in the oven. the most delicious recipes
Chicken is the most popular meat in many countries. It’s easy to explain, since it’s affordable, cheap, and quick to prepare. Another advantage of chicken is that it is considered a dietary product, especially the breast. Historically chicken lovers are divided into two camps. fans of white meat and lovers of red meat. It’s a joke, of course, but not really. In every family, some prefer breast as a juicy fillet, while others require thighs and wings.
Today let’s talk about how wonderfully delicious chicken legs are. They consist of two parts. a thigh and a shank. The first one is more fleshy, you can be stuffed to death with it. The second one is for those who like to slowly savor the fried meat on a thin bone. Here is an interesting selection of thighs baked in the oven with different marinades and sauces. I’m sure you’ll be tempted!
Chicken thighs in the oven with crispy crust with honey, soy sauce and mustard
The honey marinade makes the chicken special. To make a contrast we add mustard to the marinade.
- Chicken thighs. fresh or fully defrosted. 1.5 kg or more
- Ground pepper to taste
- Honey. a tablespoon
- Soy sauce. about 3 tablespoons
- One teaspoon mustard
Wash and dry the meat. Place in a bowl with high sides. Let’s put the liquid honey in a small bowl. If it’s thick, heat it up a bit. Pour the soy sauce and mustard on top. Let’s spice it up to taste. We will not add salt, as soy sauce is quite salty. Stir everything until homogeneous
Pour the mixture into the meat and stir it with your hands. When each piece is in the marinade, leave it for about half an hour (or better for an hour) to marinate
Spread out the thighs on a wide baking pan. Drizzle marinade on top of each piece. Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Bake until done. Approximate time is 40-60 minutes, depending on the size of the pieces
Juicy and ruddy thighs are ready. It’s very easy to prepare, but it is surprisingly tasty.
There are many ways to cook chicken thighs in the oven. This part of the chicken does not get dry in the process of baking. It turns out juicy and delicious, but only if you use a marinade or sauce. The most popular sauce for chicken is mayonnaise. You don’t have to invent anything to create your own culinary creation. As they say, everything brilliant is simple.
On a side note! It is best to choose chilled chicken thighs that are free of moisture. Frozen meat, as a rule, contains a lot of water, so it turns out after heat treatment imperfect, sometimes tough.
- Fresh-frozen chicken thigh. 3 pieces;
- Refined sunflower seed oil. 1 table. spoonful
- garlic cloves. 2 pieces;
- ketchup. 2 tablespoons. spoonfuls;
- mayonnaise. 2 tablespoons. spoons;
- ground oregano pepper;
- spices for poultry.
- For the preparation we’ll take freshly frozen chicken thighs. Rinse thoroughly with filtered water and dry with paper towels.
- If thighs are too large, they can be cut in two.
- In a bowl we put ketchup, add a pinch of salt, ground allspice, seasonings for chicken, mayonnaise.
- Peeled garlic cloves chop under the press and add to the above ingredients.
- Stir everything well. That’ll be our marinade.
- After cooking chicken thighs we transfer them to a bowl with marinade and rub it on all sides.
- Let the chicken thighs marinate for about a quarter of an hour.
- Cover a fireproof dish with aluminum foil and grease it with refined sunflower seed oil.
- Pour the chicken thighs and drizzle the rest of the mayonnaise sauce on top.
- Put in the oven for 50-60 minutes. The optimal temperature for baking chicken thighs varies from 190 to 220 ° C.
- Baked chicken thighs can be served with a vegetable salad or mashed potatoes.
Chicken thighs in a sour cream and soy marinade in the oven
It is a simple and delicious dish that can be made very quickly and easily. This recipe is good for busy housewives who have no time to wait by the stove.
I used chicken thighs, but it can be any part of the chicken or even the whole thing. Such meat is good served with fresh vegetables in a salad, as well as baked in the oven vegetables will go well with the meat.
Of course, the marinade is unthinkable without interesting spices that give the dish its own zest. You can use the same mixture as I did or you can change it to your liking and preference.
Prepare the necessary ingredients for cooking chicken thighs in a sour cream-soy marinade in the oven.
In a bowl combine the sour cream and mustard, add the soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, spices and garlic, mix everything until smooth. If necessary, then salt, as the soy sauce has different intensities.
Brush the chicken thighs with this marinade and leave for at least half an hour to marinade. I removed part of the skin from the thighs.
After a suitable time, place the thighs on a baking tray. Line it with cooking parchment, or simply brush with vegetable oil. Bake the meat at 200 degrees for about 30 minutes. Be guided by your oven so that the crust browns on top and the clear juice comes out when you poke the meat.
Chicken thighs in sour cream-soy marinade ready. Serve them with roasted vegetables, it’s very delicious. Enjoy!
The most delicious recipe for cooking chicken thighs in the oven with a crispy crust
Simplicity is not the main thing in the art of cooking, the main thing is the result, and the result will definitely be delicious.
- chicken thighs (shanks). 8-10 pcs.;
- garlic. 3 large cloves;
- Onion. ½ head;
- hard cheese. 0,3 kg
- paprika. 10 g
- rosemary. 5 gr;
- Allspice. 3-4 peas;
- Salt. 10.15 г;
- sunflower oil. 50 ml;
- mushrooms (mushrooms, ideally). 0.25 kg.
- Rinse mushrooms, throw them in a colander, let run out of excess liquid. Chop into small pieces.
- Chop half an onion and garlic cloves to the same condition as the mushrooms, cutting them into thin slices with a knife.
- Take out the thighs beforehand so that they can “thaw” and put them in a deep dish, in which to continue cooking.
- The meat should be abundantly salted, put aside for soaking.
- Heat a frying pan and add oil until the oil “clicks” gently. Then put garlic cloves, fry for 3-5 minutes, add onion rings, add the mushroom slices. Roast until softened 7-10 minutes.
- Crush the peppercorns with a rolling pin, add a pinch of salt and other spices to the roast. Mix until homogeneous.
- Mix the roast with the meat, stir it up again, let it marinade for a quarter of an hour.
- Place shanks on a baking sheet, any way you wish.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Grate cheese through a coarse grater.
- When the meat is completely cooked, sprinkle each thigh with a generous amount of cheese.
- Return for additional baking for a couple or three minutes.
Juicy Baked Chicken Thigh in The Oven
According to the detailed version of the recipe for cooking chicken thighs with a crust that is “insanely delicious” crunchy.
The right marinade will make a baked chicken in the oven more tasty and juicy is a fact. Chicken meat itself has no distinctive taste or smell. But this only plays into our hands, each time we can prepare the same chicken dish in a new way, just changing the composition and amount of spices. This is essentially a very handy culinary constructor, but first you need to figure out how to use it.
For a mouthwatering, unusual dinner in the oven, chicken thighs can be marinated in a cherry marinade. Poultry meat goes well with berry sauces and marinades and the following marinade for chicken thighs. is no exception.
For a pound of chicken thighs, take a handful of ripe cherries. Rinse, remove bones, and place in a deep bowl. Grate 1 medium onion on a fine grater. Stir the ingredients by crushing the flesh of the berries with your hands. After that, put 2-3 minced cloves of garlic, salt, spices and pepper to taste, 2.5 tbsp. л. soy sauce and 6. rich cherry syrup. Stir the marinade, add 1 tbsp. л. Cover chicken thighs in vinegar. Sour-sweet-spicy marinade for chicken thighs is ready, let it soak the chicken meat for a couple of hours.
Baking thighs in the oven, turn the thighs and pour the rest of the marinade, and when serving, garnish with cherries.
The main advantage of chicken thighs is that it is almost impossible to spoil them. However, to get a very tasty dish, you need to know a few tricks:
- The taste of the chicken directly depends on how long it was in the marinade. Ideally, the meat should marinate overnight.
- If you take the bones out of the chicken thighs it makes the dish a little more tender and you won’t have to worry about the bones when you eat it.
- It is best to use a glass or enamelled dish for baking. Other containers can sour due to the marinade.
- To check if the meat is ready, pierce it with a knife or fork. If the liquid runs clear, you can turn off the oven.
- Let the freshly cooked meat rest for a few minutes. If you start cutting it right away, all the juice will leak out.
- In order to keep the chicken from flying all over the kitchen when chopping it, you need to cover it with foil.
- Marinated meat can be not only cooked in the oven, but also fried in a pan or cooked in a multicooker.
- To make the dish much more flavorful, it can be baked in the sleeve. And the leftover marinade makes a great sauce.