Smooth! The Best Body Depilation Creams
Depilation is a delicate process and is often accompanied by discomfort. But you don’t have to endure pain! Today we will talk about one of the most comfortable and painless ways to remove hair. using a special cream.
What is a depilation cream
Depilation creams came as an alternative to painful ways to remove body hair. After all, unlike wax strips or electric epilator cream allows you to achieve smoothness without pain. It does not cause as much irritation as a regular razor.
The active elements in the depilation cream for a few minutes while it is on the skin, softens the structure of hair, so that then you can easily remove them from the skin with a special spatula. In this case, a cream with a good composition in the process takes care of the skin: moisturize and soothe it. For a selection of products with this effect see below.
How to use depilation cream
Depending on hair thickness and skin type, depilation with the cream will take you a maximum of 20 minutes. Some manufacturers offer their own recommendations for use, but the general rules are as follows:
- Apply the product to the skin with a special spatula;
- Leave it on for 5 minutes;
- On a small area of your skin, try removing the cream: if the hairs go easily with it, then remove the product from the entire surface. In some cases, you will need to wait some more time (but do not keep the cream longer than 10 minutes, otherwise it will cause damage to the skin);
- Carefully remove the cream from the skin with a special spatula;
- Rinse and dry your skin well;
- If necessary, apply moisturizing cream.
The most important thing in this process: watch your own sensations. If the cream causes burning or pain, stop using it immediately, otherwise you risk damaging your skin. Remember that everyone’s reaction to a new product is individual.
And now we’re going to tell you about the best depilation creams that will effectively remove hairs and take care of even super-sensitive skin.
BODY NATURE Shower Depilation Cream for all skin types with wild berries
Body Nature is ideal for those who want to save time and get rid of hair as quickly as possible. The formula of the cream is water-repellent, so it will work while you take a shower. How to use:
- Apply the cream to the depilation area with the spatula.
- Wait 1 minute for the cream to activate, then you can go in the shower.
- After a while, remove the cream with a spatula (or leave it for a few more minutes, if necessary).
The main thing is not to keep the cream on the skin longer than 8 minutes and do not direct the water jet directly on the depilation area, so as not to wash off the product before time.
The Body Nature Shower Cream is also rich in caring ingredients. It contains natural antioxidants: urea, extracts of blackberry, sunflower, strawberry and raspberry, which tone, nourish and protect the skin, as well as normalize the secretion of sebum.
VEET depilation cream for sensitive skin MINIMA
Veet is one of the most popular depilation products manufacturers in Russia. In this section you find the perfect product for your skin type and application. For people with sensitive skin types, which require extra gently care, we recommend Veet Minima cream for sensitive skin: it softens and nourishes the tissue additionally, and the aloe vera in the composition helps to heal and fights bacteria.
Use according to the instructions at the beginning.
VOX Depilation cream for sensitive skin
VOX depilation cream will also delight delicate skin because its formula is rich in natural active ingredients:
- Antioxidants and shea butter soothe and protect the skin against UV radiation.
- Citric acid and vitamin C act as a gentle peeling and stimulate microcirculation in the tissues.
- Bisabol has anti-cuperosis and bactericidal effects.
- Aloe vera soothes skin and relieves irritation.
VEET vs. NAIR Hair Removal Comparisons
BODY NATUR Body Depilation Cream for sensitive skin with lotus flower extract
The advantage of Body Nature’s Lotus Cream is a complex of plant extracts to take care of sensitive skin:
- Lotus hazel improves blood flow in cells and soothes tissues.
- Cottonwood soothes and moisturizes.
- Sunflower and urea soothes the skin and protects it from UV rays.
BIELENDA Aloe VANITY depilatory cream
Nourishing the tissue is especially important during depilation, because when we remove hairs we inevitably affect the skin’s lipid barrier, which can make the skin dry out. The cream formula of the Polish brand Bielenda contains a complex of natural ingredients, including aloe vera, which after use moisturizes and nourishes the skin. And, of course, it is just as effective in softening and removing unwanted hair.
Do depilation or not. a personal choice of each. But if you are a supporter of smoothness and want to remove hairs with maximum comfort, then look closely at the creams from our selection to not only get rid of body hair, but also take care of the skin!
Lipid barrier. the water-fatty substance of sebum, sweat and particles of the epidermis, which protects the skin and helps to retain moisture.
By far the most popular product is Velvet depilation cream. Many women consider it the best option for removing unwanted hair. Numerous positive reviews belong to the lavender oil cosmetic.
Its main advantages include low
It is worth paying attention to the fact that this product is quite thick, so for its proper application you will need to get used to. It comes with a special spatula, which makes it easy to remove the remnants of the product.
Velvet depilation cream breaks the hair structure and provides long-lasting effect. The cream actually contains lavender oil in its composition.
Disadvantages of depilatory cream
Depilation creams and epilators, like other chemicals, can cause an allergic reaction. If you follow the instructions, you can avoid these symptoms. But if you decide to use a depilation cream for the first time, test the sensitivity of your skin to the action of its components. To do this, apply the cream on the bend of the elbow, hold for 5-10 minutes. After 24 hours, check the condition of the skin in this place. If everything is in order, you can proceed to depilation.
The video talks about the pros and cons of depilation cream:
But this is not the only disadvantage of this popular product. The disadvantages also include:
- Short-lived effects. After just a few days, the grown hairs become visible on the skin, and the procedure has to be repeated.
- Uneven hair removal. Chemical substances act on the hair body along its entire length. When removing hair with a spatula, it may not break near the skin itself, but at any height. It takes longer to break down the structure of thick hair. All this can lead to areas with hair remnants.
- High acid-alkaline index of the cream. Depilatory composition has a pH of 12. It is twice the natural level of acidity of the skin. The cream can cause chemical burns and micro-injuries, especially if you increase the recommended exposure time.
- Possibility of ingrown hairs.
- The aesthetic effect does not always meet expectations. Black spots are left on the skin, as the cream does not work on the hair roots.
- Depressing effect on skin and nails. Treatment should be performed with gloves on and no keratin-containing tissues (nails and hair) should be allowed to come into contact with the cream. The cream should not be applied to mucosa and skin areas near the eyes.
- High requirements for the storage conditions of the cream. Improper temperature treatment greatly reduces the effectiveness of the product.
- Unpleasant odor. It lasts for a long time. from several hours to a day, it is difficult to mask it with cosmetics.
- A large number of contraindications.
But despite such a long list of disadvantages, this method of depilation is worthy of attention. However, it can only be used by those who have no contraindications, which include:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding;
- Damage to the skin;
- Skin diseases (dermatitis of various nature, acne, eczema, herpes, boils, psoriasis);
- Benign skin formations (warts, papillomas, moles, fibromas);
Before you go to the store for the purchase of depilation cream, it is necessary to observe the precautions:
- The product contains chemicals. This means that it is not hypoallergenic and can cause an allergic reaction. Pay special attention to this aspect if you are prone to allergies.
- Decide in advance which body area you are going to depilate. This is due to the fact that all products differ in the area of application. This in turn affects the chemical and its effect on the hair.
- When choosing a depilation cream, pay attention to the moisturizing substances in the composition. Such a product not only dissolves the hair, but also dries the skin. Therefore, a variety of oils is important to minimize the detrimental effects.
How to use the depilation cream
To depilate with the cream, you should familiarize yourself with the principles of its use.
But before you use the cream, it is important to observe the following rules :
- Before using the product, test for allergic reactions. To do this, put a small amount on your hand and watch the reaction.
- In order to avoid the problem of ingrown hairs, the day before (the day before) the skin should be exfoliated. After depilation it is necessary to repeat the procedure of exfoliation with the help of scrubs in 3 days.
- Remove the remains of the cream after the procedure. The cream is applied for 5 to 10 minutes, and if you overdo it, you can not exclude the possibility of burns on the skin and other adverse effects.
- After applying the depilation cream do not forget to use moisturizing and softening creams. To prevent infections from getting into the epidermis layers, you should disinfect the skin after depilation.
- Avoid direct sunlight on the skin after depilation, which can lead to negative consequences: redness, inflammation, itching and infection.
What cream can be used to remove hair permanently?
What is a good hair removal cream for good as a way to combat unwanted vegetation? At all times, a well-groomed person, whether male or female, looks beautiful, attracts attention, and is more successful.
Every modern woman has a dream of a miracle product for getting rid of body hair. The invention of a cream to remove hair permanently is the goal of many companies.
There are many ways: electroepilation, shaving, waxing, color mask, tweezing, etc. And so want to remove hair painlessly and permanently. And there is such a tool is a cream depilatory.
Principle of action of creams for facial depilation
The products of this target has an effect on the structure of hairs. The composition may include the following substances:
Thanks to these compounds, the pH of the product increases, which is why facial depilation cream, when applied, has a destructive effect on hair: it softens enough to be able to use a scraper. In most cases, this tool is included with the product. Inexpensive depilation products are often offered without it, and such a tool will have to be purchased separately. However, it can be easily replaced, for example, it is acceptable to use a napkin.
Facial depilation products affect only the visible part of the hair, the bulbs are not damaged, so the hair on the face after a while will appear again. Depilation product is applied for a short period, then removed, and the chemical compounds do not have time to penetrate the skin. Due to this type of products is considered harmless to human health.
If you regularly use depilation products, the hairs become thinner.
With prolonged use, they may become invisible or disappear altogether. However, to achieve such a result, it will take a long time. In addition to chemical compounds, the composition may include nutrients:
Depilation products contain components of plant origin, which have the property of slowing down the growth of hair:
To achieve the best results (hair removal and hair growth retardation), it is recommended to use substances that contain the largest number of herbal ingredients with the appropriate properties. You can use depilatory cream as an additional tool that will help slow down hair growth. To this end, it is applied to the skin after the depilation procedure. Then the plant components will have an additional effect on the structure of the hairs that remain under the skin.
Even prolonged contact with depilation products will not lead to desiccation of the outer skin, t. к. products of this type are designed specifically for application to the face. However, it is recommended to use additional moisturizing creams after the procedure.
Why waxing creams don’t remove hair
Depilation cream is suitable for those who prefer home care beauty salon procedures. It will save you from the self-torture razor, epilator, shugaring, and wax strips. This cream is easy to use, and the result after use will not make you wait. This product can be used for depilation of legs, face, bikini zone or whole body. Today we’re going to introduce you to the best creams for female intimate area depilation.
Pluses of use
- No pain. Depilation cream does not cause discomfort and pain.
- Availability. You’ll definitely save money on waxing or sugar depilation. You can buy a cream in almost every cosmetics store and use it without the help of a specialist.
- Quick result. This depilation procedure takes no more than 20 minutes. Note that the duration of the product depends on the thickness of hair and the manufacturer’s recommendations. Before using, we advise you to read the instructions for use carefully!
Cons of Use
- Short-term effect. The skin smoothness is short-lived, the hair starts to break through in 5-7 days after the procedure.
- Not suitable for everyone. The cream is less effective when dealing with very stiff hair.
Familiarized with the nuances? See the selection!
EVELINE depilation cream BIO DEPIL Ultra gentle 9 in 1 (for sensitive skin)
Suitable even for the most sensitive areas: underarms, bikini, arms. The innovative Capislow formula inhibits hair growth after depilation, leaving skin smooth for longer. The cream contains coenzymes Q10R for protective and regenerative action. It contains argan oil, extracts of aloe and silk, they nourish and soothe the skin. Comfortable to use and long-lasting comfort. And for dry skin, we can recommend the ultra-moisturizing cream of the same brand.
BODY NATUR Moisturizing Body Depilatory Cream for sensitive skin with lotus flower extract
The next cream in our selection is enriched with lotus flower formula. Suitable for sensitive skin, it guarantees effective hair removal without pain. After use the skin remains moisturized for up to 24 hours. The cream is made in Spain, but widely represented and popular all over the world.
BIELENDA sugar depilation cream VANITY
This gentle cream by BIELENDA gently removes even the shortest hairs. It contains extracts of acacia honey, which is rich in vitamins, trace elements and saccharides. It has not only a toning effect, but also helps the skin recover quickly after the procedure. The depilatories remain permanently smooth and moisturized. If you are a fan of aloe vera, a product by the same brand will do the same for you.
I would like to note that Bielenda does not test its products on animals.
SPA A LA CARTE Depilation cream for sensitive skin
The product SPA A LA CARTE has a pleasant citrus aroma. Remarkably, it contains no animal ingredients, silicone, PEG and GMOs. It removes even the shortest hairs gently and leaves skin smooth for a long time. After using the cream leaves a feeling of softness and velvety.
VOX Body Depilatory Cream with Chamomile Extract and Shea Butter
The products of this brand are created in Europe, where the international system of quality control and monitoring monitors the product at all stages of production. Their depilation cream contains extracts of chamomile and shea butter to gently remove hair, even from intimate areas of the body. VOX products are suitable for all skin types.
This cream is also very reasonably priced.
For many, these products are indispensable in home care. We believe that our selection of the best creams for female intimate zone depilation will help you decide on the choice.