Baxi ZONT Connect remote boiler control system ML00003824
Baxi ZONT Connect remote boiler control system ML00003824 designed to regulate the operation of gas boilers Baxi in heating mode so that the room is kept at a predetermined temperature. It monitors the technical condition of the boiler and signals a malfunction in case of an accident or power failure. Control commands, setting of operating modes, and transmission of data on the operating parameters of the boiler and thermostat are carried out via GSM communication channel and via the Internet.
The main advantages of Baxi ZONT Connect over ZONT H1-B:
- New cast casing with the possibility of mounting on DIN-rail and simply on the wall;
- A new more powerful 24 V power supply;
- connection for the external OpenTherm control panel;
- improved compatibility with all Baxi and De Dietrich models.
Advantages over other ZONT models:
- Advanced functionality when connected via OpenTherm;
- Outperforms other ZONT models in terms of functionality and equipment;
- all in one housing. Thermostatic and smart boiler control.
- Maintaining the set temperature in the room on an individual schedule;
- contact for connecting an additional safety sensor;
- installation of up to 10 temperature sensors in different rooms;
- entering five cell phones into the device memory for voice and SMS control and informing;
- notification of a boiler failure or power outage;
- reducing gas consumption.
Scope of delivery
- main electronic unit;
- Power supply 24 V;
- external GSM-antenna;
- connector for connection to OpenTherm;
- ML8569 wired room temperature sensor;
- owner card.
Ways to control the thermostat Baxi ZONT Connect ML00003824
For remote control are used:
- ZONT web-service (personal account on the website www.zont-online.ru);
- ZONT application (for iOS and Android mobile devices);
- Cell phone (SMS commands and control via dial-up Voice Menu).
For manual control you can use:
- ZONT external control panel (models ML-726 or ML-732);
- Room thermostat (requires its connection to a free input of the ZONT thermostat).
Monitoring and control of the boiler via web service and mobile application ZONT CONNETC
- display of the current state of the boiler;
- Displaying the current room temperature;
- Choice of preset modes to maintain the set temperature (air or coolant)
- Temperature monitoring (air, coolant, DHW);
- Programming of boiler operation on a weekly schedule;
- Monitoring of the state of additional sensors (leakage, gas leakage, security).
Boiler owner notification
- in case of deviation of the current temperature from the set thresholds;
- in case of a boiler failure and boiler fault;
- In case of failure of the connected temperature sensors;.at loss and at restoration of the main power supply voltage;
- when additional alarm sensors are triggered (security alarm function).
Recording and storage of the event history (for the last 3 months)
The system of remote control of the boiler Baxi zont connect
ZONT H-1B GSM thermostat is designed for remote monitoring and control of complex water heating equipment. The ZONT H-1B thermostat can operate in two modes of boiler control: relay mode (control via the boiler terminals, designed to connect a room thermostat) and in OpenTherm control mode (the thermostat connection is made to the appropriate contacts of the boiler electronic board ).
The thermostat based on specified parameters automatically regulates the operation of the boiler in heating mode so as to maintain the specified room temperature. It monitors the technical condition of the boiler and signalizes its failure in case of failure or power outage. Control commands, mode settings, and data transfer of operating parameters of the boiler and thermostat is carried out via GSM communication channel and via the Internet.
Scope of delivery
- Power supply (12V/1A)
- Connector for connecting to OpenTherm
- Wired temperature sensor
Remote control via the Internet and cellular communication
- Display the current state of the boiler, and information from its sensors;
- Display of the current room temperature;
- The ability to choose preset modes to maintain the set temperature in the room or the coolant;
- Temperature monitoring (air, coolant, DHW) for any period of time;
- Programming of the boiler by the schedule;
- display of information from additional sensors (leakage, gas leakage, security).
Notification to the boiler owner in the event of accidents, malfunctions and other events
Connection to the boiler’s internal protocol gives remote access to its parameters and enables automatic monitoring of the technical condition. Thus, in the event of a malfunction or boiler failure, the thermostat records the error code and together with the deciphering transmits the information for display in the web service.
Alarms are also generated:
- In the case of deviation of measured temperatures from the specified thresholds;
- when the boiler enters an emergency state;
- In case of failure of temperature sensors;
- when the main power supply voltage is lost and restored;
- When additional sensors are activated
Recording and storage of the boiler operating parameters and event history without an expiry date
- Alarms and errors of the boiler, the loss and recovery of power supply;
- Changing the operation of the boiler and thermostat; 6 GSM-thermostat ZONT H-1B
- Control commands, SMS-notifications, software update dates, etc. events.
Thermostat is designed to install
- to traditional Baxi boilers series:
- ECO Four
- ECO Home
- ECO-3 Compact
- ECO-5 Compact
- LUNA-3 (Comfort) COMBI
- LUNA-3 COMFORT
- LUNA-3 Silver Space
- MAIN Four
- NUVOLA-3 B40
- NUVOLA-3 Comfort
- SLIM EF
- SLIM HPS
Дистанционное управление котлами De Dietrich при помощи ZONT Connect
- Duo-tec Compact
- LUNA Duo-tec MP
- LUNA Duo-tec
- LUNA HT
- LUNA HT Residential
- LUNA Platinum
- NUVOLA Duo-tec
- NUVOLA HT
- POWER HT 230650
- POWER HT 45150
Note: Installation and setup should be performed with the observance of safety requirements and with the obligatory participation of specially trained qualified personnel of the company-manufacturer of heating and water heating equipment
Zont CONNECT GSM thermostat for gas boilers Baxi and De Dietrich.
Buy Zont Connect. means to buy a remote control system for the heating system, the latest development of the company MicroLine, made on a hardware platform using GSM/GPRS modem and WEB technology.
This thermostat for the heating system is connected to the electric board of the boiler to the OpenTherm connector and controls its operation. Commands can be sent to it from any phone, tablet or PC. For convenience, there are free applications for your phone and personal account on the site. To protect against unauthorized access, login to the personal cabinet is password protected.
Features of Zont Connect GSM-thermostat
- Remote control and management of the boiler by a configurable algorithm
- Built-in support for OpenTherm protocol
- Control via SMS and voice communication
- Weather dependent control. Attention! The RCD mode cannot be used together with the normal mode of boiler RCD. FAL mode is designed to control the boiler operation, taking into account the data on changes in the outdoor temperature. The algorithm is based on the use of certain, pre-calculated dependences on the ambient temperature and the temperature of the heating medium, sufficient to maintain the temperature in the premises at the target value of 20°C. To operate the boiler in this mode it is necessary to select such a curve of dependences of the outside temperature at which the target indoor temperature will be exactly achieved, that is with a margin. Further, when the room temperature reaches the setpoint temperature, the usual algorithm of maintaining the room temperature comes into operation. In this case, the coolant temperature calculated from the SST curve becomes the maximum value, the upper threshold. Thus, the operation of maintaining the set (target) room temperature comes down to switching the boiler on and off, but with the assumption that the maximum temperature of the heating medium does not exceed the calculated FAL. Failure mode at OpenTherm control. In case of digital bus control, information about the coolant temperature comes from the boiler sensor, and there is no need to connect an additional sensor of the coolant temperature.
- Scheduled operation
- Configurable alarm system
- Event log and temperature measurement monitoring
- Power backup
- LED indicators
- Built-in relay
- Information on the state of the alarm sensors
Zont CONNECT can be easily connected to the Baxi and De Dietrich gas boilers with a special connector. And not only for these brands of boilers, but also for other brands: if your boiler foresees the possibility of controlling commands from a room thermostat, the Connect thermostat can be used with it. Attention! On the electronic boards of Baxi wall mounted boilers of the 3rd. 4th and 5th generations have a special connector for external control devices using the OpenTherm protocol. The thermostat when controlling the boiler by OpenTherm fully switches the control to itself so that the boiler controls (buttons and knobs) cease to function! To enable OpenTherm communication between the boiler and the thermostat, the “OT Adapter” input must be set in the thermostat settings. radio module or not used”:
Wiring diagram of GSM thermostat Zont Connect
Functionality of the thermostat Zont Connect:
- Remote control of the heating system:. From GSM smartphone via SMS or voice communication. over the home Wi-Fi network via the web-service zont-online.Connections diagram for Zont Connect GSM thermostat and Zont Connect application for iOS and Android
- control of the heating system via an external touch panel control Zont ML-726 or ML-732 or via a room thermo regulator
- Display of the current state of the boiler
- Display of current room temperature
- selection of preset operating modes to maintain the target temperature (air or coolant)
- temperature monitoring (air, fluid, DHW)
- Programming of boiler operation according to a weekly schedule
- Status control of additional sensors (leakage, gas leakage, security)
- remote software update. Updating the thermostat software without shutting it down or disassembling it from your personal web cabinet.
Notification of the boiler’s owner at:. The deviation of the current temperature from the set thresholds;. The failure or malfunction of the boiler;. Faults of the connected temperature sensors;. main power supply voltage (mains) failure/recovery;. triggering of additional security sensors (the “Security alarm” function)
Recording and storing of the last 3 months of time:. boiler operation and monitoring of measured temperatures;. The occurrence of accidents and errors in the boiler;. main power failure and restoration of the main power supply voltage;. The sensors can be connected in parallel with each other;. date and version number of the software update
Connection of sensors to the GSM thermostat Zont Connect
You can connect up to 10 wired temperature sensors (models DS18B20 and DS18S20) simultaneously to the thermostat:
- A maximum of 10 sensors can be connected
- Sensors are connected to one loop in parallel one after another
- The distance of the last sensor in the loop cannot exceed 100 meters
- Maximum permissible sensor distance from the loop. 0.7 meters
- Minimum permissible distance between sensor connection points in the loop. 0.2 meters
Except wired digital temperature sensors, wireless radio channel sensors are acceptable (bought separately).
– room temperature sensor. room temperature sensor with humidity control function. Outdoor temperature sensor
- To use radio sensors, you must additionally purchase and connect a special radio module Zont ML-489 to the thermostat
Connection of security and information sensors. For example: motion sensors, disconnection sensors, fire and smoke detectors, water leakage, gas leakage, pressure. All sensors connected to the thermostat must be mounted in series on a single loop and be of the same type when activated.
Как установить ZONT Connect самостоятельно на Baxi SLIM
Connection of external control panel Zont ML-726 or ML-732 (connection is made to digital Input 2) Remote panel allows you to place it in a convenient location and easily change the target temperatures and modes of operation in any circuit of the heating system Displays the status of the boiler and each circuit heating system Alarms when the boiler failure Displays information about the temperature inside and outside the room
Zont Connect gsm thermostat packaging
Zont Connect SIM thermostat GSM antenna package. card Connector for connection to OpenTherm Wired temperature sensor Power supply 12-24V Owner’s card
Specifications of GSM-thermostat Zont Connect
Manufacturer: Micro Line, Russia Item number: ML00003824 Type: GSM thermostat Built-in GSM modem, supports 2G, frequency range: 800, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz Mobile data transmission channel: GPRS GSM antenna: external, plug-in Supply voltage, Volts: 24.0 Maximum current consumption, mA: 1000 Digital input (K-line): 1 Analog input: 1 Output for the boiler control via a digital bus OpenTherm: 1 Output for the boiler control by jumper room thermostat: 1 Type of wired temperature sensors: digital, DS 18S20 or DS18B20 Type of radio channel temperature sensors: Zont ML-703, ML-711, ML-719 Total number of simultaneously connected temperature sensors: 10 Maximum allowed loop length with temperature sensors, meters: 100 Maximum current of relay output of boiler control, mA: 1000 Maximum voltage of switched contacts of relay output, V: AC. 220, fast. 24 Voice interface: yes WEB interface: yes 1-Wire interface: yes Temperature operating range, °С: from.30 to 55 Non-volatile memory: internal, built-in backup power: built-in battery, Li-ion 800 mAh Pick up time, sec: not more than 50 life, years: 5 Overall dimensions, mm: 90 x 50 x 55 Weight, not more, kg: 0,22 Enclosure material: plastic Mounting: on any surface, including DIN rail
ZONT CONNECT is a thermostat for the heating system with built-in support for the OpenTherm protocol and its own SIM card. It is connected to the electric board of the boiler to the OpenTherm socket and controls its work. Commands to it can be transmitted from any phone, tablet or PC.
The thermostat model for heating systems is designed to work with the OpenTherm protocol, it is connected to the boiler via a special connector and controls its operation. Thanks to its own SIM-card you can remotely control the device via a website or mobile application. Up to 10 individual temperature settings are fixed in memory.
The model is suitable for connection to Baxi and DeDietrich gas equipment via a special connector, can be used with other brands of heating boilers. The device maintains the set temperature level in the rooms and opens up a wide range of possibilities for remote adjustment. Provides notification to the owner of any failures.
For convenience, there are free applications for your phone and personal account on the website. To protect against unauthorized access, login to personal cabinet is password-protected.
Individual setting of operating modes
Comfortable temperature for everyone. Some people like the tropical heat, others believe that 20-22 degrees is more than enough.
We made it possible to create 10 individual heating modes. So you can select the one you need at a moment’s notice.
You can also easily create a weekly schedule for the heater to ensure the best use of electricity or gas.
Easy installation requiring no special skills
ZONT CONNECT is easy to connect to the Baxi and De Dietrich gas boilers via a special interface. The SIM card of any operator providing stable reception is inserted into the thermostat and the power supply is applied. The device can be configured from your personal ZONT web-service cabinet or from a smartphone directly via the mobile application. ZONT CONNECT retains the option of using the Comfort remote control panel
There is no charge for using the device
Pay only the actual cost of communication between you and the thermostat at the rates of the selected operator.
Can ZONT CONNECT be installed on other boilers??
ZONT CONNECT is a simple room thermostat, but based on a hardware platform using a GSM/GPRS modem and WEB technology.
Its operating principle and connection method to any heating boiler is exactly the same as for conventional thermostats. It is connected to the boiler instead of a jumper for a room thermostat and controls the boiler by maintaining the set temperature according to the readings of its temperature sensor. The ZONT CONNECT enables or disables the boiler by closing its output relay contacts.
Therefore, if your boiler can be controlled by room thermostat commands, the ZONT CONNECT can be used to.
What it does
Monitoring and control of the boiler via ZONT web service and mobile application
- Displaying of the current state of the boiler;
- display of the current room temperature;
- selection of preset operating modes to maintain the target temperature (air or coolant);
- temperature monitoring (air, coolant, DHW)
- programming of the boiler operation according to the weekly schedule;
- Status control of additional sensors (leakage, gas leakage, security).
Alarming of the boiler owner
- in case of the current temperature deviation from the set threshold values;
- In case of failure or malfunction of the boiler;
- In case of failure of the connected temperature sensors;
- On loss / restoration of the main power supply voltage (network);
- In case of triggering of additional security sensors (the “Security alarm” function)
Recording and storing the event history (for the last 3 months)
ZONT GSM thermostat. smart heating of your home!
The utility bill consists of water, electricity and heating costs, with heating costs accounting for about half of the total. Our device allows you to significantly reduce these costs.
2) Send a request by e-mail, with contacts, articles and product names
3) It is impossible to place an order via the feedback form, it is necessary to “put to cart” the required product and fill in all the contact information.
Attention! Processing of order or calculation of equipment is made only if: contact information with phone number, requisites (for legal entities, etc), full and accurate information is available. persons)!
For large orders (without our selection of equipment), a written order is required for prompt calculation.
Remote control system (boiler Baxi) ZONT Connect (art. ML00003824)
The system of remote control (boiler Baxi) ZONT Connect (art. ML00003824)
Boiler remote control system ZONT CONNECT. updated and improved version of model H1-B. Compatibility with De Dietrich boilers is improved.
Boiler control is possible from any phone, tablet or PC, via free applications for phone or personal account on the website. The SIM card of any operator, providing a stable reception is inserted into the main unit. ZONT H-1B can be connected to the boiler instead of a room thermostat and get a remote control room temperature. When connecting to Baxi models, having the OpenTherm interface, the user receives much wider opportunities of boiler control.
Accessories: electronic unit, power supply unit, SIM-card, external GSM-antenna, wired room temperature sensor, connector for Opentherm and instructions. To condensing boilers:
Duo-tec Compact LUNA Duo-tec MP LUNA Duo-tec LUNA HT LUNA HT Residential LUNA Platinum NUVOLA Duo-tec NUVOLA HT POWER HT 230-650 POWER HT 45-150
ECO Four ECO Home ECO-3 ECO-3 Compact ECO-4s ECO-5 Compact FOURTECH LUNA-3 LUNA-3 (Comfort) COMBI LUNA-3 COMFORT LUNA-3 Silver Space MAIN MAIN Four MAIN-5 NUVOLA NUVOLA-3 B40 NUVOLA-3 Comfort SLIM SLIM EF SLIM HPS
Remote boiler control system Baxi ZONT Connect ML00003824
GSM module for boiler Baxi ZONT Connect ML00003824 provides wireless communication via telephone and allows remote control of heating equipment Baxi.
Baxi presents an improved accessory. remote boiler control system ZONT Connect with built-in GSM modem. Boiler can be controlled from any phone, tablet or PC via free applications for phone or personal account on the website. The SIM card of any operator that provides a stable reception is inserted in the main unit.
|Power supply voltage V:||24|
|Maximum current consumption mA:||1000|
|Temperature range ° C:||-30. 55|
|Frequency ranges of the GSM-modem MHz:||800, 900, 1800, 1900|
|Mobile data transmission channel:||GPRS|
ZONT Connect remote boiler control system for Baxi boilers
We use simple and clear product statuses to make our site easy to use:
the product is in stock in Kazan, time of readiness of order from 1 hour.
The product is available from regional warehouses, the time of readiness of the order is from 2 to 6 days.
Boiler remote control system ZONT Connect with built-in GSM modem. Compatible with all models of Baxi and De Dietrich. Boiler control is possible from any phone, tablet or PC, via free phone apps or personal account on the website. SIM card of any operator providing stable reception can be inserted into the main unit. ZONT Connect can be connected to the boiler instead of a room thermostat and get remote control of the room temperature.
Baxi Zont Connect. Умное отопление вашего дома
When connecting to boilers with OpenTherm interface, the user has much more control options for the boiler:
Maintains the set temperature according to the individual schedule
Monitors the technical condition of the equipment
Alerts in case of boiler failure, power outage and decodes errors
Monitor the status and control the operation of the boiler via a web service and mobile application ZONT
- Attention! The thermostat does not control the boiler when powered by the backup battery!
- Displaying of the current state of the boiler;
- Display the current room temperature;
- creation of individual modes of operation of the boiler to maintain a given temperature (air or coolant);
- Monitoring of the temperatures (air, coolant, DHW);
- Programming of boiler operation according to the weekly schedule;
Status control of additional sensors (leakage, gas leakage, security).
- Warning of the boiler owner
- when the current temperature deviates from the set threshold values;
- In case of failure and malfunction of the boiler;
- In case of failure of the connected temperature sensors;
- On loss and restoration of the main power supply voltage (network);
- In the case of triggering of additional sensors (the “Security alarm” function).
Recording and storing the event history (for the last 3 months)
- operating time of the boiler and monitoring of the measured temperatures;
- time of occurrence of failures and errors in the work of the boiler;
- The time for the main supply voltage to drop out and recover;
- time of incoming calls and text of incoming SMS messages;
- date of software update and number of current software version.
Remote updating of the software version
Update the software version of the thermostat via the Internet from a personal cabinet web service without connecting additional equipment.