How to wash black things in a washing machine
The most practical clothing is considered to be black, and therefore it can be found in everyone’s closet. In addition to practicality, black helps to correct the figure, and if it is an evening dress or suit, it will add elegance and sophistication. To keep your black clothes always like new and looking neat, you need to wash them properly, both by hand and in the washing machine. That’s what this article is about.
Care instructions for dark-colored items
Before washing dark clothes in the machine, you should consider the following simple recommendations:
- The first thing you should do is pay attention to the label sewn on the back of the garment. It contains all the necessary information concerning the care of the product: what to wash, in what mode, how to iron.
- Take out of your s any forgotten small items. paper tissues, hairpins, keys. Clothes made of delicate fabrics can be damaged by such objects.
- Black items are always washed inside out. This measure allows you to maintain the brightness of color for a long time.
- Wash dark items at a temperature of thirty to forty degrees. Black and colored clothes inevitably lose their color pigments in hot water.
- Do not overload the drum, otherwise you can not thoroughly rinse the fabric, especially when using a conventional detergent.
Choosing a detergent
Experts do not recommend using traditional laundry detergent to wash dark clothes. It is better to buy a specialized liquid detergent for washing black things. so that they do not lose color. In addition, such household chemicals are more gentle to delicate fabrics, as well as quickly washed from the fibers. Below is a rating of the best detergents for washing dark things:
- Gel is not just for washing black clothes, but also any dark coloured clothes. In addition, Sarma allows you to effectively remove various contaminants, even from delicate items. No streaks or bobbles after washing.
- Burti Noir. The liquid detergent is able to wash even stubborn stains on dark fabrics, and is also able to return black things to their original brightness.
- Gel laundry detergent for black fabrics is designed to wash such items both manually and in the washing machine. The Yplon formula contains cashmere extract which is designed to restore dark clothes that have lost their color saturation.
- Weasel. the glow of black. Helps effectively remove white stains from black clothes. If you wash regularly dark items in the Weasel, after two or three weeks the colors will be completely restored.
- Blitz Black. This gel can be used to wash dark clothes, even those made of delicate fabrics. Works well with a variety of stains and streaks. Prevents lime scale from settling on the inner workings of the washing machine.
It is worth noting that for black clothes to always look perfect, to wash it with this kind of household chemicals must be immediately from the purchase of a new clothes. Also, when using store cleaners, you have to follow the instructions for use carefully.
11 Ways to remove slime from your clothes easily and without consequences
Get rid of stains
Before you wash black underwear or clothing, you will need to get rid of stains on things. Consider the best ways to remove dirt of different origin from dark fabrics:
- On black things, white streaks most often signal a careless use of antiperspirant. To remove armpit sweat stains, dissolve five grams of table salt and ammonia in a glass of water. After that. apply the resulting remedy to the soiled area. After fifteen minutes. wash the clothes in any suitable way.
- Any dishwashing gel will help remove a grease stain. The method of application is simple. it is enough to apply a few drops of the product to the moistened soiled place, and actively rub it.
- Salt will help remove sweat stains. For the hygienic procedure will need to prepare a special mixture of equal amounts of vodka and ammonia. After that. carry out the treatment of the stained area. If you want to remove sweat stains from woolen clothes, you need to apply a strong salt solution.
- Clean dark polyester from oily streaks can be cleaned with ordinary household soap. Remove stains by moving from the periphery to the center.
- Remove fresh blood stains with clean, cold water. If the blood stains have had time to dry, you should wash the dirty fabric with dishwashing detergent to enhance the cleaning effect.
- If the fabric is left with streaks after washing with rusty water, a weak vinegar solution will help to cope with this problem. To prepare it, you need to mix a liter of clean water and twenty milliliters. Apply the mixture to the rusty area and rub vigorously.
How to properly in a washing machine?
The easiest and most affordable way to care for your jeans is to wash them in the washing machine. Before proceeding with the procedure, the pants should be prepared:
Check the fittings. Zippers, fasteners and buttons must be fastened.
After completing the preparations, proceed to the washing. The algorithm of action should be as follows:
- Choose a suitable washing mode;
- Place the garment in a drum;
- Run the wash cycle;
- Remove the jeans, dry them in natural conditions.
If the jeans are heavily soiled they can be soaked with a stain remover or bleach (for white fabrics). However, the soaking time in water should be kept to a minimum, so as not to provoke a fade.
You can use the spin cycle to cut the drying time. The optimal speed is 600-800 rpm.
Do I Need to Turn My Jeans Out??
Jeans should always be turned inside out before washing.
There are several reasons for this:
- Maintain color. The less the outside surface of the pants will rub against the drum, the brighter and fuller the color of the jeans.
- Preserving zippers, closures and accessories.
- Preservation of shape of the product. Turned inside out, jeans are less likely to deform and shrink.
There is no need to turn the product to the front side during the drying. This will prevent dust and other contaminants from settling on it.
Which wash mode (program)?
You can wash your jeans in one of the following modes:
- “Jeans”. Most machines have a separate washing programme for denim. A large amount of foam is emitted during the wash cycle, reducing the rubbing action on the drum.
- “Hand wash“. This program allows you to gently wash your clothes at the lowest speed.
- “Delicate” or “Delicate”. These programs have different settings for different models of washing machines. So before you press the start button, make sure the water temperature and spin speed are within the limits.
- Fast wash or “Mini 30” mode. This program assumes a short cycle which allows you to give the clothes a fresh look. It can take anywhere from 15 minutes to half an hour. This option can be used periodically to wash jeans, since the contact with water is short and the product will not shed much.
You can set the washing parameters yourself, following the manufacturer’s recommendations, which are listed on the product’s label.
At what temperature?
Denim is composed of cotton fibers. If you expose them to high temperatures, they will shrink. The hotter the water, the greater the degree of shrinkage.
How many degrees should I wash my jeans?? To avoid becoming the owner of small pants sat down on 1-2 sizes, you need to wash them at a temperature of 30-40 degrees. If you make it lower, you can not get rid of stubborn dirt.
You should also avoid significant variations in water temperature during the soaking process. It should stay within that range.
KEEPING YOUR BLACK CLOTHES BLACK | CARING AND WASHING YOUR BLACK CLOTHES
There are several recommendations for washing dark things:
- Save the saturation of black color will help a few teaspoons of ground black pepper poured into the compartment of the washing machine along with the powder.
- The thinner the thing, the cooler the water must be used to rinse it.
- Washing blood stains from dark clothing in cold water with liquid dish detergent.
Categorically forbidden to wash black things with bleaching powders and liquid detergents with m chlorine.
Find as much useful information about washing clothes and various fabric products here.
Ways to remove dirt and stains
Before you start washing black clothes, you need to inspect the thing for stains and dirt. Methods of removal will be chosen depending entirely on the origin of the dirt. There are a few basic tips:
Another girl in a black dress
- Oxygen-based stain remover. the universal remedy for most stains.
- table salt, lemon juice, vinegar. the best helpers to cope with traces of deodorant.
- Dishwashing liquid can get rid of greasy stains.
The preparatory phase and general rules
First of all, you should check the manufacturer’s recommendations on the labels and sort out the type and conditions of washing appropriate for each garment. If automatic washing is planned, you must make sure that it is acceptable and will not spoil the thing.
The items should be sorted according to the type of fabric: cotton, synthetic, wool, etc.д. It is also desirable to turn them on the wrong side.
It is important to remember that black things are always washed separately from the white, as well as colored. After all, during water procedures, black things can shed, and this will adversely affect the products of another color. A good question would be: how to wash black and white things? The answer is simple: preferably by hand, with the temperature control and measures to strengthen the color. A great way to fix the color and keep it from shedding. it’s during the wash put a little sea (table salt) or table 9% vinegar.
During automatic washing, you should not fully load the drum of the machine. An incomplete load will help garments rinse better and remove detergent residue. They do create streaks and marks after drying in the folds and folds of black fabrics.
Before loading the washer-dryer, it is advisable to turn it on for 10-15 minutes to work idle. This will prevent bunches and lint from becoming lumpy during the wash.
Spin the washing machine at low or medium speed. High speeds will cause loss of shape and premature wear of garments.
Wash black items at a temperature of 30 degrees Celsius. Heating the water too high can cause fabrics to shed.
How to wash black things and with what you can throw in the washer modes, temperature
Loss of color and shape of clothes, white streaks and stains that nothing can remove. the problems faced by young housewives who do not know the basic rules and subtleties of washing dark clothes.
From the proposed material you will learn how to wash black with color, learn how to get rid of stains on black and dark clothes. And also you will be able to choose correctly the temperature regime and detergent so that the product does not lose its shape and color saturation.
Peculiarities of washing very dirty laundry
Washing heavily soiled linen deserves special attention. The thing is that such things may not come out the first time. Especially if they have stubborn stains. You can’t avoid pre-soaking, bleaching or using stain removers.
It is indispensable to get rid of dirt which has penetrated to the surface by hand. Apply a soapy solution to stains and particularly dirty areas, rub thoroughly and leave for a while. Then place it in the washing machine and run a regular wash program.
For those who do not want to act with their hands, a special mode “Pre-wash” will help. This program has two consecutive washes, with powder in two different compartments. Even if your machine doesn’t have this option, you can still do it yourself. Simply re-run the machine after the first wash.
Heavily soiled white clothes before washing is better to put it in a bleach for a while. Dilute the bleach according to the manufacturer’s instructions. Place your underwear in it for 30-40 minutes. After rinsing and washing, wash the garment as normal.
How to care for sweatshirts
Sweatshirt. quite popular in recent years clothes, comfortable and keeps warm. As with any woman’s clothing, it needs proper care. To sweatshirt has not lost its appearance and lasted long, it is better to develop a habit of taking care of it regularly: wash, iron and store properly. If you put an accidental stain, it is better to solve the problem as soon as possible, do not put it off. Before you start removing stains, you need to know what material the garment is made of, because this will also determine the method of removing the dirt. And depending on this buy stain remover for the right fabric.
In the event that your sweatshirt is made of a fabric that cannot be cleaned with a stain remover, it is better to contact a dry cleaner.
It is important to buy such things, and especially sweatshirts with inscriptions in a proven popular store, because the quality of the product depends on this. Good quality sweatshirt after washing will not stretch and the inscription will not be spoiled, provided properly care for the product.
To avoid mistakes with the temperature of washing or ironing, you’d better study the labels on the garment. Even if there is no translation into Russian, with the help of special signs you can still learn the necessary information.
The most vulnerable to damage modern synthetic materials, which give the fabric certain properties. Membrane materials are best washed with special detergents, but it is forbidden to dry them on the radiator. If you do this, even with a good appearance product can lose its useful properties, for example, moisture resistance.
Store sweatshirts best in the closet on the shoulders of the appropriate size, it is good to air the closet occasionally.
Some general recommendations on how to take care of sweatshirts:
Hand or machine washing should be done at temperatures no higher than 30-40 ‘C spin machine washing. delicate Iron sweatshirt to moderate mode If there is a pattern on it does not need to iron Do not subject yourself to dry cleaning
To avoid shrinkage of the product and fading of color, the item should be dried by hand, and washed with the item turned inside out.